Zudar’s is located right in the center of all the Tampa action making us the venue of choice not only for the locals, but the travelers too.
Every month we release a new “limited time offer” menu crafted by our owner and chef just for you! This month our featured dishes are as follows:
- Shepard’s Pie Stuffed Potato Skins: crispy potato skins loaded with ground beef, homemade Guiness gravy, carrots, peas, and cheddar cheese.
- Hoisin Chicken Salad: mixed greens, Hoisin glazed chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, onion, carrot, and crunchy noodles. *served with a homemade rice wine vinigarette.
- Grilled Pimento Cheese & Bacon: House smoked pimento cheese with crispy bacon on sourdough bread. *served with fries
- Grouper Piccata: Sauteed grouper fillet in a lemon butter sauce, served with capers, fresh veggies, and rice.
This one is for our guests who not only enjoy fresh and savory food,
but love showing it off!
Zudars is hosting a #Foodie Photo Contest during the whole month of April! Come April 30th, we will review all the pictures posted with the #zbest hashtag and Zudars location tag.
From there The rest of the rules are simple:
- Join us at Zudars for breakfast, lunch, dinner,
dessert, brunch, or drinks.
- Take a picture of what you order.
- Post to Instagram or Facebook using #zbest
and tagging the Zudars on Platt location
Whats in it for you? The winner who will be chosen by our owner and Marketing Manager, will receive a $30 gift card for their next visit! And yes, you are welcome to submit more than one post.
Its that time of year again… GRADUATION!
Keep us in mind for all your catering needs!
We support our home team! #BeTheThunder
Calling all Lightning and concert fans! Zudar’s is only a few blocks from the Amalie Arena and a huge supporter of our home team. Take advantage of our Park, Eat, Walk campaign that allows you to park your car free of charge at Zudar’s after enjoying a delicious meal, some drinks, or both! Don’t want to walk? Catch Tampa’s free shuttle, the Downtowner, instead!
Monday-Friday: Happy Hour 4pm-8pm
Thursday: Trivia Night 7pm-9pm
Saturday: Brunch 9am-3pm
Sunday: Brunch 11am-3pm